20110608

My Sweet 17 (PART 2) - 0608 ♥

Hey,
readers I'm update post of yesterday.


First,
I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself !






0607--
I went to Sunway Pyramid,
with my beloved dear,SoonYee,and his gf(HoSuin) and Jeffry Tan.
We have a fun of that day.
And they celebrate my birthday at there too :)
Thankieww my lovely friend !






When we reached there,
Shopping is the FIRST IMPORTANT THING of me and my dear ! haha
Girl is always like that.


TOP- Summit USJ(present by my dear & my girl)
Dress- Sunway Pyramid
Watch- Sunway Pyramid
After that,
We have our lunch at KFC.
And waiting Jeffry Tan ! -.-
Came to join us.
Hey, Jeffry you are late, you know?! :D
But....we forgive you ! haha


After meet up Jeffry,
We went to Sunway cinema.
Ishhhh,
The line is toooo long.
OMGheee ><
What day of that day huh?!
Damn many people see movie on that day.


Nevermind,
We went to
Next Stop - The Summit USJ
Arghhhh !!
When we reached there,
That movie time is pass already -.-


Nevermind !
Next Stop - IOI MALL
Oh Yeahhh ! :D
We were so luckily,
Finally, we bought this movie ticket.
-INSIDIOUS-


Woaaa,
It was so scary ><
And awesome and nicee !
You all must go see this movie.


Movie time is finished.
Next Stop - BUKIT JALIL
We went there to have our supper.
Shopping whole day, all felt hungry already.
Jeffry said their roti canai is POPULAR in BUKIT JALIL :D
And many people ShiSha at there too.


Around 9P.M something Home Sweet Home :)


Have a great and fun of that day !


At last,
I want thanks all my facebook friends give a birthday wishes to me :)
And thanks my beloved dear,and friends celebrate with me.
Love you !

没有评论:

发表评论