20110630

MyFuture ♥

What courses I should to take?!Hmmm...
It's time to plan on my future now :)


Today our school are invited some College & University.
Many choice let us to choose. *FAINT*


And I take some of the information from there.




After SPM,
My beloved PING and me choose the makeup course to learn.
I know some of you will think it's useless for future, right?
I know it :)
We just learn for a interested.
Mummy agree with me too.


We were choose the MakeArt Academy at TimeSquare,
to learn PERSONAL MAKE-UP !
RM699 for 10 hours and 5 lessons.
I think it worth.


Hmmm,after finish the makeup course,
I'll to choose another course to study.
What courses I should to study huh?!
Banking?Hotel management?Design?Or.....??
I don't know ! ><


Now more important for me is SPM !
It coming soon and soon and soon !
I must focus and effort on my study as well.

没有评论:

发表评论